cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My website is not loading on my PC/Laptop Devices

Hello GoDaddy team,

My domain name is Tamil Hydra

I have updated my name server recently. after that My website is not loading in my PC/laptop. But it is loading in my mobile device.

when I search my website tamilhydra.com in my laptop web browser is shows following message.

This site can’t be reached

tamilhydra.com’s server IP address could not be found.

why it is happening kindly help me to get back my website live on PC/Laptop Devices.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: My website is not loading on my PC/Laptop Devices

Hey there @Tamil_Hydra 

That sounds like a caching issue. First, you should try clearing your browser cache on both devices. If that doesn't work, it's possible that there is some router caching going on, so just reset your router (leave it off for at least 30-60 seconds) and it should clear the cache there. I would also give the devices a reboot just to make sure. 

One of those steps should correct the issue. However, if it does not, it's possible that it's an ISP issue and I'd recommend you contact your internet service provider for assistance.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community