cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

New Domain Manager Concern - Where is ability to organize domains into folders?

OMG! one of the most important features of the old domain manager for me is the ability to organize my many client domains into separate folders. but i can't find this feature in the new domain manager -- which is horribly concerning.

so, as a web developer with nearly 1,000 domains in my account, it will be a disaster if we lose that feature.

(and to add salt to the wound... godaddy throws and error message and wont allow me to submit this post when i include the words 'organize domains' and 'domain folders' in the 'Labels' field for this message.)

am i simply overlooking it?

thank you very much!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: New Domain Manager Concern - Where is ability to organize domains into folders?

Hi @joeweb. Thanks for the feedback! You're not overlooking it. The folders option isn't currently available in the Advanced (beta) view. However, I'm happy to say that there are plans to have folders in the new Advanced view before the current Advanced view is retired. From what I've heard, the feature should be rolling out soon.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: New Domain Manager Concern - Where is ability to organize domains into folders?

Folder Organization is very important for us.  Any update?  I don't see them and don't see how to go back to old domain manager view.

New

Thanks GoDaddy. Now, in order to delegate access to new domains i have purchased i have to share my entire portfolio of 135 domains as i have no way of organizing them into folders. Cant wait for my next feedback email. THis used to be a great registrar, but since the ownership changed its gone downhill fast.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @jchown. Actually, folders are now available in the new Advanced View. You can add a domain to a folder by checking the box to the left of it and then choosing "add to folder" under the organize menu. To manage delegate access to folders, just go up to the Settings menu and choose Manage Folders. I hope that helps. CC @joeweb @CharlieR 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.