Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timwdavid
New

New domain - but no way to add DNS records?

New domain purchased today from GoDaddy. It's been a while since I last did this, but for some reason there seems to be no way to add DNS records under Manage DNS.  See below:

Domain Manager.png

Do I use the DNS Template function to do this?  What happened to the Add Record option?

Cheers

Tim

2 REPLIES 2
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@timwdavid wrote:

New domain purchased today from GoDaddy. It's been a while since I last did this, but for some reason there seems to be no way to add DNS records under Manage DNS.  See below:

Domain Manager.png

Do I use the DNS Template function to do this?  What happened to the Add Record option?

Cheers

Tim

@timwdavid did you try clicking the checkbox next to the domain in your domain manager and clicking "nameservers" in the small menu above that?

---

Well this was strange - 10 hours later the DNS records appeared under the DNS Management page and I could add / modify what I needed to.

Thanks for advice - I think in this case all I should have done was wait a few more hours!