Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
axytrix
New

Off-Site DNS Not appearing

I followed the Adding Off-Site DNS instructions here: HERE

I've changed the nameservers with the current domain registrar last week, yet I'm unable to manage / see the domain from my domain list. Could there be an error I have made along the way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TechFly
Employee

Hi axytrix,

Try searching for the domain in the zone manager. Follow these steps to see if it helps find the zone to be managed:

1. Login to your account 

2. In the Domains row click Manage

3. At the top of the screen click the DNS menu dropdown

4. In the dropdown click Mange Zone

5. Type the domain name yo would like to edit the offsite DNS for. 

If the above does not work please contact the inbound customer support line at your convenience so that our technical teams may take a further look into this issue.  

Hope this helps!

-Techfly

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
TechFly
Employee

Hi axytrix,

Try searching for the domain in the zone manager. Follow these steps to see if it helps find the zone to be managed:

1. Login to your account 

2. In the Domains row click Manage

3. At the top of the screen click the DNS menu dropdown

4. In the dropdown click Mange Zone

5. Type the domain name yo would like to edit the offsite DNS for. 

If the above does not work please contact the inbound customer support line at your convenience so that our technical teams may take a further look into this issue.  

Hope this helps!

-Techfly

View solution in original post

ngnthang
New

I add my domain as DNS Off-site but I can't find in Manage Domain List.

But I can find by Manage Zone.

How can I do to fix it?

Thanks

Are you in Card View or List View?

This is Card View

DCC-card view.PNG

And this is List View

DCC-list view.PNG

I'm in List View madam.

Anything update???

Same issue.

I can see 2 domains that have the "DNS Only (Hosting)" status, but I can't find the third domain which is the most recent one I've added.

When I try to add the domain I can't find again, I get this error message:

We're having difficulty processing your request. 1 domains had issues. View errors >>

When I click on the "View errors" link I get this message: This zone already exists in our system.

What would I have to do to solve this issue?

@TanteNamit wrote:

Same issue.

I can see 2 domains that have the "DNS Only (Hosting)" status, but I can't find the third domain which is the most recent one I've added.

We're having difficulty processing your request. 1 domains had issues. View errors >>

When I click on the "View errors" link I get this message: This zone already exists in our system.

The domain you own now was probably registered before with Godaddy. Get Godaddy to delete the old zone files. Hope that helps you

It may happen you might have skiped a step.

Here is an article: Managing Off-Site DNS which may help you or else you should contact Godaddy Support via call.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

I'm 99.9% sure I didn't miss a step. I've added domains using off-site DNS before.

As for the link you've shared. I can't add an off-site DNS because it's already there, but it's not being shown to me (either in list view or card view).

I can't access or cancel one either because once again it's not being shown to me.

It might help to point out that the addon domain which isn't visible in the overview of domains is visible through cPanel.

else you should contact Godaddy Support via call - I very much like to solve this issue via text rather than voice. Isn't there a way for me to contact GoDaddy using this board or any other way?

Generally if your domain or hosting is elsewere and is assoisatated with Reseller Account then it will not show up here. Best way to get this back is take a backup of website completely and reset the account. I suggest you perform these steps with guidence of any Godaddy Excutive via 

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

I've also added an Off-Site Domain successfully but I don't see it on List or Card View...

also this guide doesn't work since i don't see Add OffSite in the drop down list