cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid to wrong domain name

I have two expired domain names. One is my own domain name and other one is for my customer.  My customer has not paid renewal fee and i didn't want to continue that for longer but when i tried to renew my own domain name i mistakenly selected my customer's domain. 

Is there any way to transfer the payment to other domain name. ?

Thanks,

Zumry

2 REPLIES 2
Rockstar II

@zumrywahid wrote:

I have two expired domain names. One is my own domain name and other one is for my customer.  My customer has not paid renewal fee and i didn't want to continue that for longer but when i tried to renew my own domain name i mistakenly selected my customer's domain. 

Is there any way to transfer the payment to other domain name. ?

Thanks,

Zumry

@zumrywahid Contact Godaddy support with your receipt number and they will be able to refund it.

---

I called to Indian contact center.  I don't know why they repeat the same thing again and again.  

What happened was on 26th of January 2018 i renewed manually one of my wrong domain name mistakenly and went for holiday.  I didn't put it to auto renew because my registered credit card was cancelled. 

On 5th of February 2018 i came from holiday and checked the domain name and understood something wrong happened.  Just today i tried to call customer care for the mistake i did.

Customer care girl was telling she couldn't help in anyway because i have passed 7 days since the payment date.  

If i knew i have made a mistake why wouldn't call at that moment. 

I am really fedup with GODADDY.

Is not there any other ways for this to transfer the renewal payment to my other domain name ?