cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Payment of Domain Renewal

My domain is about to expire and properly Go Daddy emails me reminders.

I want to pay the bill but I do not want to give Go Daddy permission to automatically charge my credit card in the future when the domain expires again.

How can I pay the current renewal fee without giving permission to automatically renewing it in the future without my first approving any bill?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Advocate VI

You can pay the bill online, and then you can go back to the section where it shows auto-renewal. From there you can check the status, and you can turn auto-renewal OFF if you want to. 

Go to Account Settings/Renewals & Billing. It will list all of your products (domains, hosting, etc.) and there is an auto-renew status for each one. You can select one or more items and click "auto renew on" to toggle it to the "off" setting.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Advocate VI

You can pay the bill online, and then you can go back to the section where it shows auto-renewal. From there you can check the status, and you can turn auto-renewal OFF if you want to. 

Go to Account Settings/Renewals & Billing. It will list all of your products (domains, hosting, etc.) and there is an auto-renew status for each one. You can select one or more items and click "auto renew on" to toggle it to the "off" setting.

View solution in original post

Hi
My domain expires in a few days time, i want to renew but i need renewal coupon and codes, please help

Hi,

My domain expired 2 days ago and I have paid the renewal fee. However, my domain is still suspended. 

Please help me about this issue

Thanks

Hello @muratsenipek!

This is not an issue the community will be able to assist you with. I'd recommend reaching out to our support team if you're still having trouble with your renewed domain. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello,

Will the auto renewal will charge the same fees i have purchased with at the beginning or will it be as per the current price then ?
Thanks,

I have forgotten and user name and password. HOw do it get it?