cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Please Add my domain as organization on nominete

hi I checked my domain name not registered as organization, in nominet, www.relaxingmassagetherapy.co.uk, could you godaddy do that, my website looks been used for commercial purposes only, I spoke to nominet they said godaddy should do that, my websites for my trading business sellers my services. thanks Cleuza

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@liriotherapy 

Unfortunately, no one on the forums will be able to help you with this issue. I suggest contacting GoDaddy phone support or their Live Chat. They should be able to help you with the issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@liriotherapy 

Unfortunately, no one on the forums will be able to help you with this issue. I suggest contacting GoDaddy phone support or their Live Chat. They should be able to help you with the issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post