Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Please help with addons doimain

Hello the techniques of godaddy
I have a problem should be supported today
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 19.39.24.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 19.39.34.png
I have learn and buy advanced hosting package with unlimited website when I create more domains by using the addon doimain and point on the domain has just bought on godaddy but when on the main page of my site appear like this (I have added the source code to the wordpress folder into public_html/canho-vungtau.com)
to access directly into my source code?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @hoanbui1998. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I'm seeing right now, the domain canho-vungtau.com is not pointed toward GoDaddy hosting. It is resolving to the IP 148.66.136.6, which is not maintained by GoDaddy. You will need to point the domain toward its hosting by updating it's A Record to point to the IP address of your hosting account

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @hoanbui1998. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I'm seeing right now, the domain canho-vungtau.com is not pointed toward GoDaddy hosting. It is resolving to the IP 148.66.136.6, which is not maintained by GoDaddy. You will need to point the domain toward its hosting by updating it's A Record to point to the IP address of your hosting account

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

I can not use my domain despite up up osimitowers.com/canho-vungtau.com web page source code, because of the delay, I have purchased hosting package for this domain.