cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AhmedC
New

Pointing external domain to Cpanel

Hello,

I have pointed my domain with godaddy to OVH servers three days before it is still in working mode. Please help me out ASAP. My domain name is khaleejdigital.com. 

You can also check image here: 

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2267398/1f1e9d6fd825810f6cf80b2205e7fa16

8 REPLIES 8
JHasselbring
Helper VI

@AhmedC,

Hi there, can you please clarify?  I'm not sure what the problem is

~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com

I have sent an image to you guys, have you checked the image. The issue is your domain it taking too long while pointing to my hosting provider. of OVH. Its been 5 days now. The domain name is : khaleejdigital.com

Hi there, Yeah, I saw the image.  I'm still not sure what you're asking... Do you already have files in there and you do not see them?

Please cehck this:

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2272406/728a31c5705987654e7bc5dec4eef3b4

The circled IP you are seeing here, is of my hosting provider. I have pointed your domain to that IP 5 days back, you can see that it is still in working mode not pointed. Help me with this problem. Got it this time??

@AhmedC,

Your domain is pointing to the correct IP address.  Who are you hosting your files with and what kind of hosting? Do you have cPanel?

I have all the things of my hosting. My hosting is of OVH.

Talk to OVH and have them make sure that your VirtualHost is configured to point to the correct web root for the domain

SamHobbs
Helper V

First note that we are not GoDaddy. All the responses so far are from other GoDaddy customers that are voluntarily trying to help you.

Your nameservers are:

Name Server: NS47.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS48.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

So you need to go to your domains in your GoDaddy account then click on the domain name then click on the DNS Zone File tab. You need to change the nameservers under "NS (Nameserver)" to the nameservers that OVH tells you to use. Be sure to save the changes. Note that it will take time, at least two hours probably, for the change to be propogated.