cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium DNS and multiple domains

I have three domains NOT registered with GoDaddy.

They are registered with Misk.com

The websites are hosted at HostGator on a VPS. I currently have the nameservers on the VPS but want to get them off. I want to setup DNS hosting through GoDaddy. I was looking at the Premium page and it mentioned being able to add/manage zone files for free. So I created an account and followed the instructions here,

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-dns-hosting-20165

At the part where it gives you the nameservers, it has the following message,

"NoteZones not associated with a product will be deleted after 30 days."

Does this mean the zone management is free for 30 days and then terminates unless I transfer my domain registration from Misk.com to GoDaddy? Like a 30 day free trial?

If I decide I want to stick with it beyond 30 days, would I have to transfer ALL three domains and get the Premium DNS package? Or, could I just transfer one of the three, get the Premium DNS package, and leave two of the domains at Misk.com, but still manage DNS hosting for all three here at GoDaddy?

If I transfer all three domains to GoDaddy, would the cost of the Premium DNS package apply to EACH domain, $2.99 X 3 per month? Or, does it apply to all three domains, $2.99 once per month and I am able to manage all three domains?