cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list

I have purchased an auctioned domain yesterday but still it is now available in my domain list. Moreover, my chard has been charged and I also have received Payment confirmation email from Godaddy. Please help.

9 REPLIES 9
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list


@fastMind wrote:

I have purchased an auctioned domain yesterday but still it is now available in my domain list. Moreover, my chard has been charged and I also have received Payment confirmation email from Godaddy. Please help.


@fastMind As stated in the confirmation email the domain name will be available in your account within 6-7 days after the end of the auction. You can find this date in your "won" section of the auction manager.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list

Hi,

 

Thanks for reply. Please also assist me. how can i access auction manager?

 

I did not find auction manager in my control panel and even in my received email.

 

 

Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list


@fastMind wrote:

Hi,

 

Thanks for reply. Please also assist me. how can i access auction manager?

 

I did not find auction manager in my control panel and even in my received email.

 

 


@fastMind Go to https://auctions.godaddy.com/

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list

Thanks alot

Super User I
Super User I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list


@fastMind wrote:

Thanks alot


@fastMind if this answered your question please accept my answer as a solution so it may help someone in the future.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list

@justingodfrey

I’m having same issue. Purchased but it’s not showing up for me. I did go to the auction link but do not see the “won” section

Super User I
Super User I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list


@Sinpixs wrote:

@justingodfrey

I’m having same issue. Purchased but it’s not showing up for me. I did go to the auction link but do not see the “won” section


@Sinpixs if you purchased a domain through Godaddy Auctions it will be in the "won" section. Did you purchase a premium domain? Those work a bit differently.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list

 

I want to report about my Purchased

Domain From Auction But it disappeared from 'won' list and

it said I didn't Win the auction.  please check it again, thank you.

but I already pay out. Customer #: 185267597

 

1.  Invoice / Receipt #: 1341712655

Date: Jul 22, 2018 2:47 AM

 

2.  Invoice / Receipt #: 1342523498

Date: Jul 23, 2018 11:58 PM

 

3. Invoice / Receipt #: 1345701056

I paid again for the same domain that I paid before.

Super User I
Super User I

Re: Purchased auctioned domain. Payment charged but no domain is available in my domain list


@ferari2607 wrote:

 

I want to report about my Purchased

Domain From Auction But it disappeared from 'won' list and

it said I didn't Win the auction.  please check it again, thank you.

but I already pay out. Customer #: 185267597

 

1.  Invoice / Receipt #: 1341712655

Date: Jul 22, 2018 2:47 AM

 

2.  Invoice / Receipt #: 1342523498

Date: Jul 23, 2018 11:58 PM

 

3. Invoice / Receipt #: 1345701056

I paid again for the same domain that I paid before.


@ferari2607 you'll need to contact Godaddy support, members of this community do not have access to your account.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I