cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Purchased domain at 'Buy Now" auction- domain not in "My Domains"

Receipt #1469556851, Domain is "urchinmedia.com"

Purchased at auction's "Buy it now" price, and a confirmation email invited me to "start using product" so where is the product? Not in "My Domains". When will it appear?  Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Purchased domain at 'Buy Now" auction- domain not in "My Domains"

Auctions and Premium Domains are from 3rd party sellers.  After you've paid for the domain it can take a few days to be transferred into your account.

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Do we have an estimated number of days?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

3rd party seller means the domain is coming from a person or company other than GoDaddy.  So it is a matter of how long it takes them to transfer the domain.  Just as a guesstimate it usually takes about 5-10 days after the payment has been processed.  GoDaddy facilitates the transaction to make sure you get what you pay for.  The buyer pays GoDaddy, then the seller transfers the domain to the buyers account, after that the funds are released to the seller.  If the domain does not get transferred into your account you would be refunded.

@Nate wrote:

If the domain does not get transferred into your account you would be refunded.

I  think " Buy now"  , that mean domain will transferred  to my account Smiley Sad. I don't receive  status  of domain. I don't know domain accepted or yet