cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove auto removal from my domain - I dont want to renew

I dont want to renew my domain and Godaddy itself set it on auto removal.

Remove it from auto removal I am not going to renew and pay for it.

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Remove auto removal from my domain - I dont want to renew

hello @kakashipai71,

Auto-renew is an opt out it now seems, but is simply unchecked when you login and manage your products yourself. Nobody here can do that for you.

You fail to say what country you are from but a call to the USA is far from the only number. There are support numbers for around 50 countries. There must be one near you, I suggest you call if you want support:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Cat Very Happy “I must politely inform you that I am not a Godaddy employee, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little when I can. Have a nice day !Cat Very Happy

I did not checked the auto renewal option. I am from Pakistan and you provided UK number for support.

I dont want to renew this domain as I have registered another domain. so please do not renew this domain.

Thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kakashipai71,

I provided this: https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

This link is NOT a UK number for support, it is a list of ALL numbers for support. I suggest you give it more than a cursory glance and open it! Pakistan is included!

This is a public forum and if you do not sort this issue out yourself then come the time for renewal it WILL RENEW because you expected someone here to do it for you. That is not what will happen. 

Cat Very Happy “I must politely inform you that I am NOT a Godaddy employee, just a freelance developer trying to help out a little when I can. Have a nice day!Cat Very Happy