Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smzeeshan
New

Removing SSL from domain

Hi,

I have purchased shared hosting with plesk and ssl certificate from godaddy.com. I have attached the certificate with my domain and its working perfectly. Now due to some reason, I recently detach my ssl certificate from my domain (for removing certificate I go to Web Server Settings and under Directory security settings I just uncheck Require SSL checkbox, also in Hosting Settings I uncheck SSL support checkbox). I think all this needs to be done in order to detach certificate from your domain. 
But when I opened my website i.e. domain.com on browser It gives 403 ERROR:

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document. 

Web Server at domain.com 

Am I missing anything here ?
Please help me.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@smzeeshan wrote:

Hi,

I have purchased shared hosting with plesk and ssl certificate from godaddy.com. I have attached the certificate with my domain and its working perfectly. Now due to some reason, I recently detach my ssl certificate from my domain (for removing certificate I go to Web Server Settings and under Directory security settings I just uncheck Require SSL checkbox, also in Hosting Settings I uncheck SSL support checkbox). I think all this needs to be done in order to detach certificate from your domain. 
But when I opened my website i.e. domain.com on browser It gives 403 ERROR:

Forbidden

You do not have permission to access this document. 

Web Server at domain.com 

Am I missing anything here ?
Please help me.

Thanks.

@smzeeshan To revoke an SSL certificate, go here: https://www.godaddy.com/help/revoke-a-certificate-4747

----