cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Sedo MLS premium pgm participation - why or why not?

One of my goals this year is to maximize my earnings from domain sales. To achieve this I would like to promote my domains through the SedoMLS Premium program in order to increase the exposure of my domain sales listings. Sedo has informed me that you are not yet working with them to enable instant transfer sales through their SedoMLS Premium domain sales network.

Is there a plan for you to integrate this service? I’ve heard that many registrars are currently partnering with Sedo. I would prefer to list my portfolio in SedoMLS Premium through my account with you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Sedo MLS premium pgm participation - why or why not?

@Fergus Thanks for the question. GoDaddy works directly with AfternicDLS to distribute aftermarket inventory to our customers and to customers of 8 out of the top 10 registrars in the world. Afternic offers the broadest distribution available, so if you would like to maximize your earnings then all you need to do is list your domains on Afternic.com and they will appear in GoDaddy's search path. 

I hope that answers your question. 

Highlighted
New

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hello PaulNicks,

I was wondering if the other way around was possible which is making premium godaddy domains visible on afternic and other premium platforms?

Highlighted

It didn’t really answer the question though, do you have plans to allow use of Sedo MLS? It helps sales immensely and will attract much more people. I have to transfer out lots of my domains so that I can use a sedo compatible registrar