Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Sold a domain on godaddy auction but status is "The transfer has been stalled"

Hi,

I have sold a domain on auction, godaddy said that client have confirmed the payment. So I start to transfer the domain. The transfer is in processing few days but on godaddy auction, it shows status: "The transfer has been stalled"

What does it mean? Why this status? What happening? I tried to contact godaddy but no one reply. My domain is on the way to transfer, if the transfer is completed then will I get the payment? I'm so confuse and want to cancel the transfer. 

I need help asap.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Sold a domain on godaddy auction but status is "The transfer has been stalled"

Hello @arale and welcome to the community. 

Best guess is that you have register locked or maybe whois guard on the domain or register rejected the transfer possibly. 

I would call GoDaddy Support and see what they have to say. They should be able to tell you that over the phone. 

Hopefully, that helps some. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Sold a domain on godaddy auction but status is "The transfer has been stalled"

Hello @arale and welcome to the community. 

Best guess is that you have register locked or maybe whois guard on the domain or register rejected the transfer possibly. 

I would call GoDaddy Support and see what they have to say. They should be able to tell you that over the phone. 

Hopefully, that helps some. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post