Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone Used My Card To Pay In Godaddy

Hi there my customer ID is  124926138,  yesterday some one has used my payment information  and my card to pay for their domain, earlier someone has  hacked into my account and i resetted my password and now this, i also got email about it since my card was used the domain is drivenow168.sg , I want a refund for it , since its a misuse and the ban of that user it was 83SGD  please do answer me asap.

1 REPLY 1
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@balajithegreat wrote:

Hi there my customer ID is  124926138,  yesterday some one has used my payment information  and my card to pay for their domain, earlier someone has  hacked into my account and i resetted my password and now this, i also got email about it since my card was used the domain is drivenow168.sg , I want a refund for it , since its a misuse and the ban of that user it was 83SGD  please do answer me asap.

@balajithegreat Please contact Godaddy support with this information, we are unable to do anything here on the forum. I would also reach out to your credit card company.

---