Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KINGSIRKO
New

Template Not working well when linked to Godaddy domain. How can i fix this?

Please, I just detected that when I download a third-party template from sora templates, the featured posts and slider widget won't work. Then I thought it was hot linked images and then I had to delete all my 2000 blog posts yet it didn't work. I deleted my blog and then recreated it again. I tried the same template it worked both the slider and featured post widget while it was still on .blogspot.com but when I linked my GoDaddy domain to it, the template slide and featured post widgets stopped working.  how can I fix this, please?

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @KINGSIRKO. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! The situation you've described sounds complicated. If you can provide the domain of your site so someone can actually look at it, that may help you get a better response. Hope you're able to get this figured out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.