cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

Sir i'm trying add my third party name server to my domain but it showing error  "The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request."

nameservers.JPG

samir
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

提供的数据无法使用,请重新提交您的请求。
QQ浏览器截图20190820151235.pngQQ浏览器截图20190820151306.png
berberberberbferde.de ferienbungalow-dornumersiel.de

Re: The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

I have the same problem. I have tried several times to change the GD nameservers to ns1.sedoparking.com & ns2.sedoparking.com - I receive the same response as above.

Only has happened today - I have other domains at SedoParking without previous problems. Is there a problem with GD now accepting Sedo nameservers?

Issues with hostinger.com custom nameservers

Hi, we're experiencing issues when updating domains' nameservers to hostinger??

What's up with that? And how can this be fixed? We tried different browsers, cleared cache and cookies, nothing worked. It seems that by including this "for dummies" feature with wix and squarespace, normal dns updates stopped working normally...

The issue persists on 7 domains that we need to move to hostinger hosting...

when i tried to change the custom nameserver to new one its showing "The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request."

Checked whether the name server has any blank space or and special characters, tried in the incognito window also still it's showing this error

Super User III
Super User III

Re: The data provided cannot be used, please correct it and resubmit your request.

@Athulnobz 

It sounds like there's a nameserver naming convention conflict for some reason. If you tried in incognito and it still didn't work, I'd suggest calling phone support or hitting up live chat. It sounds like something is glitching in your account that needs to be addressed by the tech support team. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User III
Super User III

Re: Issues with hostinger.com custom nameservers

@egilltd 

Those are the legit nameservers and if all your other troubleshooting steps didn't help, I'd have to go with this is something stuck on the backend that needs to be addressed by support. Call in and ask for the Hosting department or get on a live chat. They should be able to get you sorted. 

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@samir_gokhran 

I've seen a few of these today. It seems like there may be something up with the GoDaddy nameservers for some of the customers. I would contact phone support or live chat to report this and see if they can help you out. 

Hi there @samir_gokhran@Athulnobz, and @egilltd. Thanks for posting and being a part of the GoDaddy Community!

We do apologize about this issue with updating the domain nameservers in your account. There was a known issue at the time you made this post but it has since been addressed. You should be able to update the nameservers without an issue. If you do encounter any issues, please reach out to our live support team.

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.