Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

Novice

The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

Can any one assist with the following error message: The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

I bought the domain and have the hosting through Go Daddy.  The site was appearing correctly but yesterday this message appeared and I cannot work out how to fix it.

I tried calling Go Daddy but they said everything is fine.  But I can't access my website - so it is not!

I have checked the name server and it appears to be correct.

The domain is www.bridgeandbay.com

Can anyone assist with how to fix this problem?  I have tried clearing my cache, checked on my mobile site and even had a friend try for me - but this error message keeps appearing and I cannot log into my wordpress dashboard.

Please help!

2 REPLIES
Pro Community Founder Journeyperson

Re: The domain is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

@ewallace - I clicked on the link and it took me to your site. Nice site by the way!

Maybe it was just a temporary glitch?

Cheers!

Doc

Need some help with WordPress? Check out Site Doctor 911
Worry-Free WordPress Support - So You Can Focus On The Important Stuff
Novice

I Can't Find My Domain name On my account For Renewal

Hello Good Afternoon, I'm IsaacGravity with agbaisaacgravity@gmail.com email address, my domain name schoolnewsportal.com expired on 9/9/16, all through this period I have been trying to renew it with my Visa card unknown to me that my Bank does Not support it, of which I discovered recently, now I have come up with a valid visa card to renew it but I Can't find the domain in my account again. Please Help Me.

Thanks!