Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The domain is no longer parked with godaddy

SOLVED
Go to Solution
Novice

The domain is no longer parked with godaddy

If I open my site with the prefix, www. it opens, but when I open it without the prefix, the site is redirected to a page saying, 'the domain onlybyland.com is no longer parked with godaddy'

I reset the name servers to default, and reentered my new name servers, but the green page still remains.

4 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Mentor

Re: The domain is no longer parked with godaddy

onlybyland wrote:

If I open my site with the prefix, www. it opens, but when I open it without the prefix, the site is redirected to a page saying, 'the domain onlybyland.com is no longer parked with godaddy'

I reset the name servers to default, and reentered my new name servers, but the green page still remains.

@onlybyland the site is working for me. You may have been seeing this message while the namservers were propagating. 

----

Justin Godfrey
Domain Name Investor

When replying to me please @ mention my name
If my answer solves your question, please accept it as a solution.
Novice

Hi,

It seems that you and I and a few others have had similar problems. Were you able to get this fixed, is your site up and running? If so, any tips you can provide would be appreciated.

Thank you,

H. 

The domain helwaty.com is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

my domain all thing is right

it work and discount every 5 min

Novice

I am having the same issue since 4 days, my website is aljomaa.com, when my team opens it from a different country it is opening fine but whenever i try it in the region where it is operational it says no longer parked with godaddy!.