cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The domain key sent by GoDaddy doesn't work when I then go to verify contact details

Grateful for any help. The domain key doesn't work - I copied and pasted it carefully from the email sent by GoDaddy, but on the GD site, when requested, it didn't work.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Re: The domain key sent by GoDaddy doesn't work when I then go to verify contact details

Hi @huwowen1979,

Domain key? What do you mean?

Highlighted

Re: The domain key sent by GoDaddy doesn't work when I then go to verify contact details

I received an email about an hour ago from GD that said "if prompted, this is your domain key" with a long code after it.

I was indeed prompted on the GD site after clicking the various links. But the domain key didn't work.

Highlighted
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @huwowen1979,

please use my handle when replying so I get a notification 😊

This is a new one to me. 

Please private message me your email address and upon receiving a welcome email from me, then forward this email to me. I would like to see this email. 

Or contact support and explain it to them. 

Highlighted
New

I too got the same email. And I don't have a valid key. And there is not place to get this key. 

Any one from godaddy knows whats going on?

I had to call support internationally ($$$) to get help, I waited for 15mins and "We are still helping other customers..." so I hung up.

Waheed Alsayer
Highlighted
New

Chatted online and they marked the verification done. Didn't get a new valid key though. Looks like not everybody is getting this email, cause the person I talked too had no idea about the subject. He/she had to go back to other tech support.

Waheed Alsayer