Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

The product I purchased is not available in my account

I bought a domain name using GoDaddy and i couldn't see it on my dash board panel. please help look into it as soon as possible. kindly find attached copy of the receipt for the purchase.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Typically individual domains may not appear directly under your products view @anateneous. You can have a look into your Domain Control Center to check if it is there? If you still can't locate your domain I suggest that you contact support directly via phone or chat. Of course have your customer number ready, additionally your receipt number (and having your receipt in front of you) would probably be helpful? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

TLH

Hi @anateneous,

Welcome to the Community!

None of the volunteers in this Community can access your account to check for your new domain. Here are some actions you can take to check within your account. 

• Please check your "Order History" under your "Account Settings". Be sure the purchase itself went through.
  • Be sure you have not purchased the Domain Broker Service instead of the domain. If you have (and that wasn't intended), you may email domainbuy@godaddy.com to request a cancellation and refund.
  • If you purchased your domain as a Premium Domain, or in an auction, it can take several days before appearing in your account, as it needs to be transferred in - sometimes from another registrar.
  • And lastly, the Registries for some country-code domains take longer to setup the domain in your account. You'll want to contact the GoDaddy Customer Care team if it's been longer than 24 hours. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

2 REPLIES 2
rd
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Typically individual domains may not appear directly under your products view @anateneous. You can have a look into your Domain Control Center to check if it is there? If you still can't locate your domain I suggest that you contact support directly via phone or chat. Of course have your customer number ready, additionally your receipt number (and having your receipt in front of you) would probably be helpful? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

TLH

Hi @anateneous,

Welcome to the Community!

None of the volunteers in this Community can access your account to check for your new domain. Here are some actions you can take to check within your account. 

• Please check your "Order History" under your "Account Settings". Be sure the purchase itself went through.
  • Be sure you have not purchased the Domain Broker Service instead of the domain. If you have (and that wasn't intended), you may email domainbuy@godaddy.com to request a cancellation and refund.
  • If you purchased your domain as a Premium Domain, or in an auction, it can take several days before appearing in your account, as it needs to be transferred in - sometimes from another registrar.
  • And lastly, the Registries for some country-code domains take longer to setup the domain in your account. You'll want to contact the GoDaddy Customer Care team if it's been longer than 24 hours. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us