cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

There was a problem processing your transaction.

"There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."

this error appear when trying to renew my domain with visa direct or paypal

my visa working well and i recently paid to HostGator

i don't have any promo code in my cart

7 REPLIES 7

Re: There was a problem processing your transaction.

Hey @MohamedMehanny,

Since this is a public discussion forum, no members here are going to have access to your account to review billing logs. You'll want to reach out to our live support via phone or chat so they can help review why the order attempt failed on those specific payment methods. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

@CG

thanks for your replay

i tried to chat but it's offline forever for me

and my country not listed in phone support

can you give me link for chatting or email to technical support to contact with them

Hey @MohamedMehanny,

We don't offer email as we've transitioned to live support. If you're unable to call any of our 24/7 phone teams, our Live chat teams are only available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). Chat can be accessed from here using the chat buttons located on the top or bottom of this page during those available times. Beyond that, there isn't another link I can provide. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

I m facing same problem."There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment."

why getting up this message.i want to renewal my domain.please anyone help me how can renew my domain. this error appear when trying to renew my domain with master card. please can you see the attached file.

000000.JPG

err.jpg

New

Hello sir/madam, 

I have bought your domain but it have problem with my payment. It show this error message " There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment. " So how can I do? My VISA Card I can use normally with other online buying. 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hello everyone. The error mentioned above can happen for several reasons. Most often, there actually is a problem with the payment information (usually a typo or an empty field). However, if you double check the information and it is correct, then it could be that there is a problem with the payment method provider or something else within the account. 

If you see the error above, here are the best steps to take (in order). 

1. Double check your payment information.
  2. Clear your browser cache or use a different browser. 
  3. Contact your payment method provider to make sure there are no issues with your account.
  4. Contact our customer care team so they can make sure there are no issues with your GoDaddy account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.