cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

This site can’t be reached server IP address could not be found.

as shown in below image, I did everything I could think of trying to figure out the solution but still no luck. I tried many possible solutions using google search, also got in touch with godaddy support but still the problem has not been solved.

Note: I uploaded the website files to the server also installed wordpress, but neither is working.
Annotation 2019-01-08 105924.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: This site can’t be reached server IP address could not be found.

Hey there,

We can't really do a whole lot without the URL to run some tests. We're mostly volunteers on the forums, so we can't just pull up your account and take a look.

This could be caused due to a variety of issues. Website misconfiguration, DNS misconfiguration, etc.

A little more info would help us to help you. Thanks!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

@MrVapor wrote:

Hey there,

We can't really do a whole lot without the URL to run some tests. We're mostly volunteers on the forums, so we can't just pull up your account and take a look.

This could be caused due to a variety of issues. Website misconfiguration, DNS misconfiguration, etc.

A little more info would help us to help you. Thanks!

thanks for your reply I figured out what causing the problem it this error code ----->(deleteme.c8c8b4d15bc34a6f95af5306156fc69c.php?21be7c24e6ca9fd7427330ee7a7728771), after installing wordpress through godaddy installatron applications installer, so what I did is install wordpress manually instead.

Super User III
Super User III

Awesome! I'm glad you figured it out!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community