cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

This web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com New .COMs ...

I have youaskhow.com domain purchased from here. My site is running on this domain. When I am searching in google the first result shows

This web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com New .COMs ...
youaskhow.com/ - Translate this page
youaskhow.com. Learn how you can get this domain »|See more domains like this ». This Web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy. 24/7 Support.

However, I have not added it ti parked.

What is this? Kindly help to come out.

Sunita Kumari
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Former Employee

Greetings @Bbow12, We cannot see your account in this forum, but this is how to set DNS in general (updates can take 48 hours):

https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664

For a faster check of your set-up, please contact 24/7 support.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

It looks like Google is just showing an old result for your site. When you first purchase a domain from GoDaddy the Parked Page is automatically assigned until you attach it to hosting. You would want to have Google re-crawl your site to fix the search result

New

I am using my Go Daddy domain with blogger! I have set it up as required and it works fine with and without the www.

BUT, when googling my name it comes up with "

This web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com New .COMs ..."

Does anyone know how I get rid of that?  If I have to buy something else? I always assumed blogger had its own hosting so I wouldn't need that... WHO KNOWS!! Not me!

I assume its to do with "name servers" They're set as the default ones. I don't know what to change them too or if I have to. (I'm like 5 days into this!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just cant figure out what's wrong!

Former Employee

Greetings @Bbow12, We cannot see your account in this forum, but this is how to set DNS in general (updates can take 48 hours):

https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-nameservers-for-my-domains-664

For a faster check of your set-up, please contact 24/7 support.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post