Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from GoDaddy - Change Domain Settings > Contact information error!!! GoDaddy to Gigahost

So I need to transfer my .dk domain from GoDaddy to Gigahost (actually I tried half a year ago, but it never worked), and the very first steps in this guide is causing me trouble. I need to update my domain contact information since I've moved, but when I click "edit" contact information (under domain settings) it loads and brings up... a blank column with no way to write or edit anything:

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 20.38.27.png

I've tried in two different browsers and even on my phone, but the same thing happens! What the heck do I do?

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @froufroufrou

Welcome to the community. You can only update the Technical and Billing contact information for .dk domain names through GoDaddy. However, you can update the Registrant and Administrative contacts through the registry itself.

You should have received an email from info@dk-hostmaster.dk shortly after you purchased your domain. There's an attachment to this email that contains your userid and password to your registry account, as well as steps to activate your domain.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us