Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Jennasg
New

Unable to change nameservers for a .sg domain to Google Cloud DNS

Hi there,

I tried to change the namservers to my Google Cloud DNS, a message "unexpected error happened" showed and I'm unable to change it. My domain is a .sg domain, I've checked this article:https://ie.godaddy.com/help/about-sg-domains-9174

but it's not helpful. Can anyone advise what should I do to proceed with the nameservers changes? Many thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Jennasg,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve the issue on your domain's nameservers. What result did you get when you ran the whois test - mentioned in the article - at the SGNIC registry?

If the DNS is not resolving and there are no apparent problems, do a WHOIS lookup at SGNIC registry. If the Domain Status: VerifiedID@SG-Pending (ID NOT VERIFIED. PENDING ADMIN CONTACT VERIFICATION - the Registry will not allow the domain name to resolve. Pending contact verifications are daily instructional emails from the registry to the the admin contact.

If you're still not able to make the update (even when tested and using a private/incognito browsing window), you'll need to call GoDaddy Customer Care so it can be escalated to the domains team.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @Jennasg,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve the issue on your domain's nameservers. What result did you get when you ran the whois test - mentioned in the article - at the SGNIC registry?

If the DNS is not resolving and there are no apparent problems, do a WHOIS lookup at SGNIC registry. If the Domain Status: VerifiedID@SG-Pending (ID NOT VERIFIED. PENDING ADMIN CONTACT VERIFICATION - the Registry will not allow the domain name to resolve. Pending contact verifications are daily instructional emails from the registry to the the admin contact.

If you're still not able to make the update (even when tested and using a private/incognito browsing window), you'll need to call GoDaddy Customer Care so it can be escalated to the domains team.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post