cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Verify your email address to avoid a hold on your site. Can't find the email?

Hello,

I have already verified email address but this message keeps coming to me and now my website is also not working. Please help.

Verify your email address to avoid a hold on your site. Can't find the email?

6 REPLIES 6
JayFromEpic
Former Employee

Re: Verify your email address to avoid a hold on your site. Can't find the email?

Hi Yusuf,

That message will appear if there is a problem with verifying the whois contact details associated with the domain name. 

You can update the contact details associated with the domain name by following the guide located at https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-domain-contact-information-418

Once that email is changed, there should be an option showing to resend the verification email.

Hope this helps! 

~Jay
New

Re: Verify your email address to avoid a hold on your site. Can't find the email?

Hello,

I have already changed the email address and also dont the verification by resending the email to updated email address. I click on the verify email link and it says " Welcome Back ".

However, when i try to access website, it gives below message on my website.

The domain (Domain Name) is no longer parked by GoDaddy.

Highlighted
New

Verify your email address to avoid a hold on your site. Can't find the email?

Hello,

I can't make any changes in my new domain DNS settings and this message keep showing "Verify your email address to avoid a hold on your site. Can't find the email?"

When i check my email i didn't get any message to verify my account, please help.

Hi @za007, thanks for posting.

The email would be sent to the Registrant email address for your domain name. If you don't see it, you might want to check your spam/bulk mail folders. You might also want to update the email address for your domain name if you continue to have trouble.

Otherwise, you can call Support and they can assist you with verifying your domain.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status
Solution

Dear Yusuf,

I was facing the same problem for 2 weeks. kindly watch this (How to Change Domain Contact Information | GoDaddy) on Youtube, it will solve your problem, IA.

New

I can't imagine a registrar changing dns and putting a site on hold because account contact details had not been changed.  But evidently you reall need to click those emails godaddy sends.