cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to issue Refund of Auto renwal

few days ago, i dont want to cancel my domain renewal, but unfortunately i could not turnoff the auto renwal. 

today it took money from my card. 

pzl tell. how could i apply for issue refund and cancel my domain???

pzl reply

2 REPLIES 2
New

Re: Want to issue Refund of Auto renwal

Hello,  I have the same problem. GoDaddy abuses of this and if you explain what it is the problem, they said that the domain was not refundable. PayPal can help you. I have a claim of $13.08. For me it is a much amount. I can advise you to go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account. 2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in the Resolution Centre. 3.Click Dispute a Transaction. 4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue. 5.Choose Item dispute, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions. To check the status of an ongoing dispute or claim: 1.In the Resolution Centre, select Open cases from the drop-down menu and find the dispute or claim you wish to view. 2.Click the Case ID (e.g. PP-111-222-333-444). If you would like PayPal to decide the outcome of your dispute you must escalate it to a claim within 20 days. Once escalated, you may be asked to provide PayPal with more information. If the status of your claim reads 'Requiring your action' then you will need to respond with information by the specified date. To respond to a claim: 1.In the Resolution Centre, find the claim to which you want to respond. 2.Click Respond and follow the on-screen instructions. For all other questions related to disputes or claims, please don't hesitate to call our dedicated customer service team on: 00353 1 436 9111 Our opening hours are: 8:00 to 4:30 GMT Monday to Friday. 

Re: Want to issue Refund of Auto renwal

thanks for reply. i used my credited card, not paypal. 

so im trying to use another way via online request