cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Webmail Link Address

Hello everyone,

I'm just moved from my older hosting and there is a thing that I'm facing is related to webmail link. On my old hosting provider, I used to get a proper webmail link like "webmail.domainname.com", it was secure webmail.

Here;

• The First thing is, I can't access my webmail online with the same format as above, I would have to use the link like "www.domainname.com/webmail".
  • The second thing is when I'm using the link "www.domainname.com/webmail", it redirects to a different link, which is totally different from my domain.

What I want...

I want to have properly formatted link like "webmail.domainname.com" , as well as it should be secure and doesn't redirects to different link...

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Webmail Link Address

Hi @KhalidRasheed,

Welcome to the Community!

You mentioned that you moved to a new email plan. It sounds like you may have been using hosting email. What email plan did you move to? Is it the email included in a newer cPanel hosting plan? Or did you go with the Office 365 plan? Knowing more details will help our community provide more specific instruction. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

I am also facing a similar issue with www.domainname.com/webmail. Do let me know if something works for you.

Hi @skzai,

Welcome to the Community!

Please reply with the tyoe of email plan you are using. Then, along with your domain name, we can take a look at the DNS for the domain, as well as advising you of the webmail access to use. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support