Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Website Inaccessible

Hello guys, 

sometimes last week, my website suddenly went inaccessible

both websites hosted on the hosting platform (Amazon ec2) cannot be visited at this moment

i reached out to amazon and they mentioned everything was fine over there, that i should contact my domain registrar

the websites in question are www.geotravel.tours and www.go.geotravel.tours

the error listed is

Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: https://landing.geotravel.tours/
Using the URLconf defined in gt_api.urls, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:

^admin/
apiDocs/
^api/
api-auth/
The empty path didn't match any of these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404 page.

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Website Inaccessible

@geotravel wrote:

Hello guys, 

sometimes last week, my website suddenly went inaccessible

both websites hosted on the hosting platform (Amazon ec2) cannot be visited at this moment

i reached out to amazon and they mentioned everything was fine over there, that i should contact my domain registrar

the websites in question are www.geotravel.tours and www.go.geotravel.tours

the error listed is

Page not found (404)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: https://landing.geotravel.tours/
Using the URLconf defined in gt_api.urls, Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:

^admin/
apiDocs/
^api/
api-auth/
The empty path didn't match any of these.

You're seeing this error because you have DEBUG = True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and Django will display a standard 404 page.

@geotravel I'm receiving a server error which would be your hosting package through Amazon. If you updated the nameservers through Godaddy for your Amazon package then Godaddy doesn't really have anything to do with the site resolving.

----