cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Where is my dashboard located?

I have uploaded my site via Sandvox and it is not showing.  Sandvox publishes it without errors but my website gives an error page:

Not Found

The requested URL /www.cleelumcbrs.com/Home.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Heather,

I actually got it solved from Support.  It would be nice to know where it is kept on the server, however. What Sandvox does is move the entire finished website to the side.  Probably in a folder.  Its one file.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @thirstyboots!

Welcome to the community. Cool username! It sounds to me like Sandvox may have uploaded your website within a folder. Check to see if that is the case. If it is, move the files out of the folder and into the root of your hosting account. That way your index file will be loaded when your website is accessed.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi @Heather,

I actually got it solved from Support.  It would be nice to know where it is kept on the server, however. What Sandvox does is move the entire finished website to the side.  Probably in a folder.  Its one file.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Oh good @thirstyboots! I'm happy to hear that you got it sorted. Thank you for posting an update here. That will help if someone else has trouble.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support