Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srdrvrl
New

Where is my domain? I deleted only web site builder.

Hi, 30 min ago, i bought a domain and with it, web site builder came up for a month freely. After the payment i entered to dashboard but there was only web site builder, and i realized i can't manage my domain. Because of this i deleted web site builder but with it my domain is gone now. Why had happen like this?

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
jpablo
Helper VI

@srdrvrl as stated in the community guidelines, you should contact support for that matter.

Spoiler
Have an account-specific question? Contact GoDaddy Support. Help in the Community comes from members assisting others with questions related to GoDaddy products and relevant topics. But for account-specific questions, contact GoDaddy Support.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄
TLH

Hi @srdrvrl

Unfortunately, in your haste, you cancelled the free product that came with your domain. The cancellation of this product did not remove your domain, it just hadn't arrived at the station yet.

On Monday, the purchase and registration of domains was taking longer than anticipated. While you should now be seeing the domain in your Domain Manager, you will need to contact our customer support (at one of the numbers in the link below) in order to discuss the cancellation of the website builder.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us