cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Your connection is not secure, after purchasing Full Domain Privacy and Protection ??

Hi guys!

I just purchased an yearly domain name for $1,20, and Full Domain Privacy and Protection for $8.

Registered my domain name at: loopermanbeats.com and connected it to my beatstore site loopermanbeats.beatstars.com.

The thing is I can't open my loopermanbeats.com, without getting this message:

The owner of loopermanbeats.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.

loopermanbeats.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: 008beats.com, www.008beats.com

I can add an exception but for example, I added the link to my Instagram page, and when I click it, It just opens a blank page... Any suggestions on how this can be fixed ?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Your connection is not secure, after purchasing Full Domain Privacy and Protection ??

Privacy and Protection is for your account, it does not secure the connection to the website.  For that an SSL certificate encrypts the data sent between your website and it's visitors.