cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

.com.au domains keep getting rejected

I have tried three times to purchase .com.au domains which are available, my payments are accepted then within hours I get an email telling me the products have been canceled and money refunded.

The emails keep saying that one of the registration criteria is missing but this is not the case.

Both domains are available.

I have registered several other .com.au domains exactly the same way with the exact same information without any problems.

This is most frustrating as Go Daddy won't tell me what it is that is either incorrect or missing.

Can anyone please help.

If Go Daddy won't help will have to register elsewhere.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: .com.au domains keep getting rejected

Hi @dinoflint. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In a situation like this, a customer care agent should be able to tell you why the registration has been failing. Unfortunately, since this isn't a support forum, no one here would be able to give you more information. You can also check out this article which explains the requirements for .com.au domain registrations. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.