cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

domain manager don't show domains

Hello, i have 3 domains, but when i go to Domain Manager and tabs Domains -> All Domains i don't see anything, just blank page. For few seconds it shows search box, but then it disappears and shows empty page (without search box). On the home page -> products i can see one domain. In Dns -> manage zones i can find my domains through the search.

goddady_domain.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: domain manager don't show domains

Hi @Borlay. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Based on what you've described, it sounds like the browser you're using is having a hard time displaying the page content. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. Once you identify where the issue is, you can then look for a resolution. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.