Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
tsibissolution
Getting Started

domain not point to ip address

@tsibissolution @ Hi

i purchase domain and vps from godaddy site on 11 dec 2020 i want to connect server ip address to my domain but till now this is not success.  i am try every thing as per guide line given in chat. alot of time spent  i am stuck this type changing the setting nd waiting 48 hours than changing and wait the support person only play not give solution. any on e can help me in this regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@tsibissolution 

As I am an end user I can't say as to specific polices / procedures. I believe you were asking in your last reply why would GoDaddy allow you to purchase a domain that could be flagged. I believe the answer to that is they don't know every domain which will be / could be flagged. As they can get flagged for many reasons some because it is similar to to the original domain and others because it uses the company name in the domain / site

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
PL281
Super User II

@tsibissolution 

What is your domain name and what is the server IP address??

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

no my problem as its. no body help me. my domain get on hold also. the domain srlko.com  and ip address is 148.66.129.11

no my problem as its. no body help me. my domain get on hold also. on chat person inform me that I violence the policy but they never know the reason and draft me a mail to courtdisputes@godaddy.com . after one day the reply of my mail that your domain on hold and remain on hold but why what the reason they not describe. I don't understand what the problem is?. My domain not pointing and IP address from the time of purchase and updated with my server IP.

the domain srlko.com  and IP address is 148.66.129.11.

@tsibissolution 

I am an end user so I can say for certain. This if you are being referred to the email address you posted - it is usually due to a trademark / copyright claim or there is some sort of content you have posted that is in violation.

i have not posted any copyright claim content or trademarks in our websites.

@tsibissolution 

It would be another company claiming the copyright / trademark issue - in other words someone else is saying your site / domain is at fault.

Again I don't know this for certain but based on the email address you posted - that is my best guess

I also say same thing to godady help center. but they refuse that the domain claim by other company. They blaming on me that I involve in a security threat matter.

I want to know if my domain name already register or claim by other company than why this is shown and sell me as available at the time of purchasing.

If they shown the domain name or trademark is not available I am suggest another name or trademark. What do the next can i change my domain name. Please help.

@tsibissolution 

As I am an end user I can't say as to specific polices / procedures. I believe you were asking in your last reply why would GoDaddy allow you to purchase a domain that could be flagged. I believe the answer to that is they don't know every domain which will be / could be flagged. As they can get flagged for many reasons some because it is similar to to the original domain and others because it uses the company name in the domain / site

View solution in original post

how resolve my problem or i am not use this domain after spent money.

@tsibissolution 

You would have to reach out to GoDaddy to find out what options you have.