cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

domain problem with my 2 domains. Can't see the 1st domain in my dropdown menu.

I have two domains at godaddy .

first one i just purchase a domain without hosting 

and for 2nd i purchase domain + hosting 

Now i want to add my first domain in my hosting and when i go to cpanel manage, it just show me a dropdown with my 2nd domain name my 1st domain is not in that dropdown option

4 REPLIES 4

Re: domain problem

Hi @enam_ajmal ,

Here's a couple of reasons why that may be.

-Some products are offered (on a trial or other basis) and can only be associated with that domain or purchase.

- The other domain may already be associated with a different product (another hosting or website builder account). Once it's linked to a different product, it's off the list.

If that doesn't explain it, please contact support for an account review.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

both domain are associate to my account

I purchased Website Builder Version 7 and removed domain forwarding last night.  This morning, STILL not showing the domain that I purchased the Website Builder for, so I'm having exactly the same problem!  Wait time 38 minutes this morning on calls, and it's the only time I have to work on this product - so frustrating.  Waiting for a call back.  If you have a solution, please advise. 

Highlighted
Solution

Greetings @enam_ajmal ,

Thanks for asking. You didn't indicate the type of hosting, but let me offer this as a point of departure (example) of how you might add the domain you want on one form of hosting:

https://uk.godaddy.com/help/add-domainswebsites-to-cpanel-hosting-16150

If you have different hosting there is a link at the top of the article, or there is always our 24/7 Support.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support