cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

domain renew cancel

Godaddy renewed my domains from my bankcard without my current consent. (A year ago maybe i made a mistake by not clicking off the option of automatic renewal, I just can't remember..)

I would like to cancel the renewal, and refund the money from Godaddy. I tried to reach online live chat customer support, but its never shows up, to call the phone number doesnt make any sense at 2USD/min price. Why there is no email for customer service and no online helpdesk, or automatic online ticketing in the administration panel? Im a long time customer of godaddy, but this behaviour is so strange..

Do you know how can I reach godaddy online without calling 2usd/min phone customer support?

Can you provide me any email address or online live chat link?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Domain2017!

Thank you for posting. We actually have numbers for many locations around the world. Check here to see if we have a number for your location. Otherwise, if you're in an area where we provide chat support, you'll see a place to access it at the top or bottom right of this page. You will need to speak to support about this as soon as possible though. No one within the community can help with this. Thank you for understanding. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support