Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
knowles2
New

nameservers aren't showing,

Brought Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel, no nameservers are showing up in my DNS Management page. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @knowles2. Welcome to GoDaddy Community. If the domain you're setting up is in a different GoDaddy account, that could be why you're not seeing the DNS in your account. If that's not the case, then there may be an issue with the way your account was set up. I recommend getting in touch with our support team so they can take a closer look in that situation. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @knowles2. Welcome to GoDaddy Community. If the domain you're setting up is in a different GoDaddy account, that could be why you're not seeing the DNS in your account. If that's not the case, then there may be an issue with the way your account was set up. I recommend getting in touch with our support team so they can take a closer look in that situation. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

JesseW

Thanks for the advice Jesse, I manage to figure it all out in the end using Godaddy own documentation plus some youtube videos, I think it was mainly just a case of me rushing trying to get all my site transferred over before shutting down my old hosting account from a different company.