cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with my blogger site and domian

Hello everyone im new i have a problem with mu domain and website ... i renew my domain yasterday under name www.coffeelatest.com these domain with befor hosted in hostgtore befor by using wordpress now i use blogger i set up the domain in blogger and it work but when i click on view the site i dont see my site but up in serch engine i see the right domain www.coffeelatest.com but it looks like the domain drict some where alse .

p.s i write the name of site just to click and see the page 

p.s i have anther website in blogger using godaddy domain so i use 2 domain in 2 defrent web site .

thanks for helping me and sorry for my english .

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II

@mondocoffee wrote:

Hello everyone im new i have a problem with mu domain and website ... i renew my domain yasterday under name www.coffeelatest.com these domain with befor hosted in hostgtore befor by using wordpress now i use blogger i set up the domain in blogger and it work but when i click on view the site i dont see my site but up in serch engine i see the right domain www.coffeelatest.com but it looks like the domain drict some where alse .

p.s i write the name of site just to click and see the page 

p.s i have anther website in blogger using godaddy domain so i use 2 domain in 2 defrent web site .

thanks for helping me and sorry for my english .

@mondocoffee It seems like this is an issue with blogger and not with Godaddy since your site is resolving fine for me. When clicking on links I am receiving this message from Blogger:

Sorry, the blog at coffeelatest.blogspot.com has been removed.

They also have a troubleshooting page here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/87065

----