cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

"New" Domain Manager View shows up blank

I was initially prompted that there is a new domains manager view, and the current one I'm using (supposedly the 'old' view) will be replaced eventually. Upon clicking the link to switch to new view, I can no longer access my domains and going to the "New" Domains Manager I get the screen below...drum roll.... a blank screen.

I have tried and retried clearing cache, etc. from both my Google Chrome browser and Mozilla Firefox, and retried to log in on and off, and to no avail. Still....drum roll.... a blank screen.

I wouldn't mind actually if you have added a "revert" back link to the "Old" but reliable Domains Manager view. 

I even tried calling technical support to no avail. 

new-domains-manager-show-up-blank.jpg

11 REPLIES 11
Super User III
Super User III

Re: "New" Domain Manager View shows up blank

@agalapon 

Have you tried in a private or incognito window? If so, do you get the same result?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I just checked incognito window. I was able to see a working new domain manager view. But after I go to one of my clients 'new' domain manager view:

delegate-access-from-client-new-domainmanager-view.jpg

I go back to my own "new" domain manager view and I get the same problem, now in incognito window:

new-domains-manager-view-in-incognito.jpg

Smiley Very Happy

Aldwin

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @agalapon. There is an issue right now with accessing the Domain Control Center (DCC) via Pro access, for any view. It's likely what's happening is that when you try to access your client's DCC, the issue is getting cached and affecting the view for your own account. That's why it would work in incognito. As a workaround, you can ask your client to provide you with delegate access until the issue with Pro is fixed. Sorry Man Sad I will try to update here once the issue is resolved. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

looks like it's been a couple of months - i just found this post searching for the same issue - it is still an issue as of July 25th 2019 - is anyone working on this glitch?

New

Same issue here, called them a few months ago and got the use incognito response, which did work for a week or so, but now no matter what browser, what mode same blank page.

Super User III
Super User III

This still sounds like a caching or a cookie issue. Not necessarily on the end user's side either. I have caching issues pretty consistently on GoDaddy myself but I know a bunch of tricks to get around stuff like that. Not so much for the average user.

Hopefully they get it sorted. They usually do. Some things just take longer than others. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Seth5 and @medhatwebguy. Thanks for posting. The issue I mentioned above has been addressed. However, we added some management features that affected our delegate access/pro access system. As a result, accessing the Domain Manager for an account you have been added as a delegate or pro may load without any domains in it, like this:

DCC- ALV-no domains.png

If this is what you're seeing, you just need to have the account owner that provided you with access share the domains they want you to manage with you. If they're not sure how to do that, this post may help

If you're seeing a completely blank screen like the one shared in the first post, then that's more than likely a caching issue like @MrVapor mentioned. Sorry for all the confusion. Thanks for your patience and feedback. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

When I log into the account that delegated me rights I get the following.

wrong.jpg

which I tried before adding my 2 cents to this thread

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Thanks for posting @Seth51. If you've eliminated caching as a factor, then I'd suggest getting in touch with our care team so they can take a closer look at what's going on. Hope you're able to get this figured out. 

New

Same problem for me.  I got an email to verify the contact info for my domains.  When I clicked on the link, the page briefly displays then goes white.

Both Chrome & Edge have this issue for me.  Switched off "adblock" as well, just to be sure.

Will await email stating the issue is fixed.

Please get your act together GoDaddy.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jgmath. As of right now, other than the few mentioned above, there haven't been widespread reports of this issue. In cases like these, unless we have solid examples of an issue, there isn't anything that can be "fixed". If you are still having this problem, feel free to open the page in Chrome and share a screenshot of any errors that appear in the developer console. You can usually get to this by going to the dot menu in Chrome then More Tools and Developer tools. You can also open it using Ctrl+Shift+i.