Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
coppercup
New

"Verify your info now" Link in ICANN Update email does not work

For several months now, we  have been unable to use the "Verify your info now" link emailed to us in the "Double-check your domain contact info" emails to update or verify correctness of domain contact info for ICANN. 

Previously, if I attempted to verify my info on my desktop computer, I can click the link in the email and sign in, but when I click the button to verify my info is correct, I get an error saying that something went wrong, try again later or contact us. I have tried to contact GoDaddy many times, but end up having to end the call before I can get a hold of anyone.

Now, when I try to click the link in the email, it tells me that the key is invalid.

What is going on with these? I haven't seen anyone else having these kinds of issues with the ICann update emails. Our company manages domains for several clients, so we get them frequently, but are unable to do anything with the email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @coppercup and @notarobot1,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you both for reaching out with the issue. The GoDaddy teams acknowledge there is an error in the link and their teams are working to correct the issue. For now, if your WhoIs data is already current, then no action is necessary. Otherwise, you can log in to update or contact our Guides for assistance. 

When the correction has been made, it's advised you use a private/incognito browsing window to take the ICANN approval action to avoid caching previous attempts. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I have run into the same exact situations (both the form saying something went wrong and just recently with the key the sent me being called invalid).  It is unfortunate that we can't just open a support ticket but have to wait 70+ minutes on hold or for a chat connection.

TLH

Hi @coppercup and @notarobot1,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you both for reaching out with the issue. The GoDaddy teams acknowledge there is an error in the link and their teams are working to correct the issue. For now, if your WhoIs data is already current, then no action is necessary. Otherwise, you can log in to update or contact our Guides for assistance. 

When the correction has been made, it's advised you use a private/incognito browsing window to take the ICANN approval action to avoid caching previous attempts. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post