Novice

the domain is no longer parked by godaddy error

please help me

my domain is no longer parked by godaddy

How i can fix it please ?

13 REPLIES

Re: the domain is no longer parked by godaddy error

Hi @EslamHassan. Thanks for posting.

That message is usually displayed when the nameservers or DNS for your domain name are updated incorrectly. If the domain and hosting are in the same account, I suggest checking your domain name to ensure that it's still pointing to the default nameservers, and that the A Record listed in it's DNS settings match what is listed on your hosting account.
If you continue to have trouble with it, feel free to follow up with some more details, including your domain, and perhaps a member of the community will be able to provide some more suggestions or steps.
You may also want to contact our support teams so they can review your account in detail with you.
^Gary

Same error I'm getting what to do. Seen in Who.is Hosted DNS ?

Novice

Dear Internet Buddy,

I just had the same issue. I simply switched back to the default name servers, then typed in my nameservers again.

Poof.

Problem solved.

GL HF.

Novice

try re configuring DNS

Novice

I ordered hosting yesterday through another host other than godaddy and while the hosting was being prepped i updated the nameservers at same time so probably should have waited 15 minutes.

Novice

having the same problem, was ok then problem popped up but only on one computer in our house

Novice

Same error with helperwall DNS settings are OK, deleted browser cache and again that message.
Apprentice

This Website is no Longer Parked by Godaddy (Error)

I'm using blogger platform , I have setup everythings and my website tipskitricks.com is successfully redireted to www.tipskitricks.com but today it show an error that this webiste is no longer parked by godaddy.

I've never do a single changes, just enjoy blogging but today it show error

Abhit Upadhayay

tipskitricks.com

GoDaddy Pro Mentor

Re: This Website is no Longer Parked by Godaddy (Error)

abhit101 wrote:

I'm using blogger platform , I have setup everythings and my website tipskitricks.com is successfully redireted to www.tipskitricks.com but today it show an error that this webiste is no longer parked by godaddy.

I've never do a single changes, just enjoy blogging but today it show error

Abhit Upadhayay

tipskitricks.com

@abhit101 The website is displaying properly for me, that error message is usually displayed after the nameservers are updated. Please allow 24-48 hours for new nameservers to fully propagate throughout the internet.

---

Justin Godfrey
Domain Name Investor

When replying to me please @ mention my name
If my answer solves your question, please accept it as a solution.
Apprentice

Yes It is Resloved but Again it Get Same Problem
Novice

As per my experience,  above problem exists when DNS propagation globally in process and it's take near about 8 to 24 hours. It means when you change your Name Server for your domain, you need to wait for 24 hours for pointing your hosting account. Then try to access your domain. The problem would be solved.

Novice

I encountered the same error , I checked my nameservers which is same as which I got from my hostinger acct. Please help me to get rid of this issue

thanks

Novice

I m one of the victim of these problem totally hesitated with this problem.please help me. i follow all the terms.sometime it will be okay but some times it went wrong