cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

the domains are not shown parked by godaddy

Hi,

I have nearly 500 domains on cash parking but many of them do not have any page or not completed

at all. I sent 6 emails to cash parking at godady as well as HQ and abuse at go daddy.com

each time a ticket is raised a reply within 72 hours with no one replying to my email or return my call.

It is going on for over 4 months and not know what else to do. I expect some compensation

for loss of revenue.

please tell me how I can escalate it to a major complaint.

Thanks

soros.friend
6 REPLIES 6
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: the domains are not shown parked by godaddy

@soros1 wrote:

Hi,

I have nearly 500 domains on cash parking but many of them do not have any page or not completed

at all. I sent 6 emails to cash parking at godady as well as HQ and abuse at go daddy.com

each time a ticket is raised a reply within 72 hours with no one replying to my email or return my call.

It is going on for over 4 months and not know what else to do. I expect some compensation

for loss of revenue.

please tell me how I can escalate it to a major complaint.

Thanks

@soros1 Are all of your domains added to your cashparking account and all of the nameservers set to the default cashparking nameservers? Can you provide an example of one that is resolving and one that's not?

---

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Sorry to hear this @soros1! It really sounds like you need to call our customer support team to get this all worked out. They can be reached at 480-505-8877. All the best to you!

Rachel

New
Solution

yes, they are , all done by godaddy employee.

soros.friend
New

I have done that, I have email HQ, domain parking too as well as numerous calls without

any result !

Please let me know if there is an official complaints channel for GoDaddy !

Thanks

soros.friend

Domain cashparking message - This domain is currently not approved for CashParking

Hi Godaddy Team,

I have nearly 20 domains on cash parking but none of them are showing ads. It just showing message "This domain is currently not approved for CashParking."

Its been more than 7 days. Please help me out to get domain live for cash parking OR refund my subscription amount.

Thank You

Nitin

Re: Domain cashparking message - This domain is currently not approved for CashParking

If they take so much time to approve the domains for cash parking, they really shouldn't charge us a monthly fee. I have just parked 6 domain names today, trying out for the first time. Have opted for a monthly plan for now, don't think i will continue if they take such a long time to approve. I will prefer some other ways to monetize.

Regards

Owner and CEO of TopITGuy.com