Highlighted
alexi931
Novice

there are no web sites on my domains and they are free

hello, 

i have bought two domains 

apartmentsintbilisi.com

apartmentintbilisi.com

they expire in 2018, there were some website codes on them. but now when i try to open it, godaddy shows me that they are free and you can buy it? whats wrong with my sites? 

5 REPLIES
Employee
Employee

Re: there are no web sites on my domains and they are free

Hi @alexi931

Thank you for your post. The page the domains are resolving to are saying "This Web page is parked free, Courtesy of GoDaddy" This means that the domain is not pointing to a host or that the domain name has been parked due to a status update of the domain. 

To resolve the issue will need a look at your account and DNS history. Please contact our support team at your convenience so that we may further investigate your concerns.

Best Wishes!

-TechFly 

alexi931
Novice

thanks to your fast response.

the domain was pointing to hosting, and i have not changed anything about this. and also i can not call to your support team, because call from my country is too expensive. what can i do ? 

GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Hi @alexi931,

Was the hosting with Godaddy? Did that hosting expire?

What country are you from?

alexi931
Novice

i am from georgia. hosting and domain all are on godaddy. 

Hi @alexi931,

Your nearest phone support is probably Turkey:

Ülke çapında0 850 766 14 90
Yalnızca ülke içinde erişilebilir
Pzt-Cu 9:00 - 19:00 arası

Other than you granting me Pro access to your account (no passwords are needed or displayed) in which case I need:
  1. First name.
  2. Last name.
  3. Email.

That you registered with godaddy..... well other than that there is no way on earth I can see what has happened to your sites or hosting, and you will have to call support.

please do not post private info including full name or passwords here, private message me by clicking on my avatar.....and NO passwords please, they are NOT needed.

I must state here and now I am NOT a GoDaddy employee. I just make the tea around here! Cat Happy