Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
coolcut
New

unable to renew domain due to court stay

About 6 years back other party taken court order and stays my domain.Last year court settled the issue and remove this stay .Now in my godaddy account this is still shows as expired domain. Now how to renew this domain

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SG4101
Employee

Hello @coolcut and thank you for being a part of the Community!

You can try renewing your expired domain by accessing your expired domains in your domain control center. I have linked a step-by-step guide on how to complete this. 

If you are not able to renew your domain following the steps in the shared guide, the next best step is to reach out to Support to further assist. I hope you have a wonderful new week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SG4101
Employee

Hello @coolcut and thank you for being a part of the Community!

You can try renewing your expired domain by accessing your expired domains in your domain control center. I have linked a step-by-step guide on how to complete this. 

If you are not able to renew your domain following the steps in the shared guide, the next best step is to reach out to Support to further assist. I hope you have a wonderful new week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post