cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wbesite coming soon on mobile after domain expired

Evening!

i totally forgot about an email i got from godaddy about my payment info being different to last year so on the 4th of feb it expired and today i got the domain parking page.

renewed and paid for the domain, it came back on straight away on my laptop but on mobile i'm getting a website coming soon page on an android device and on an apple device it's saying cannot load this page.

hopefully this is in the correct section of the forum as i believe it to be a domain issue. not looked at DNS or anything as i don't really know what i'm looking for and it has previously worked fine until the domain expired.

as far as i can tell it is only me having this issue on mobile devices on my own wifi connection, if i put my phone on mobile data it loads fine and seems too for everyone else.

nothing has changed since it worked fine before the domain expired, it just seems very weird to me that this is only happening on my home wifi, have looked into firewall and my ISP but nothing has changed since it worked fine.

www.talbotoc.com

thanks for ready!

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: wbesite coming soon on mobile after domain expired

Hey there @Alexxxr89,

You couldn't seen it due to DNS propagation and caching. Seems to be working fine on both desktop and mobile as of now. If you're still seeing the same issue, try clearing your browser cache.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community