Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

2 weeks, No incoming Email

By accident, godaddy deleted all of my email accounts, instead of just let one of them lapse as I intended.  They reestablished them, after making me pay for email essentials again.  My main account can send but not receive with no bounce backs.  I have been on with tech support several times and have a ticket in.  2 weeks, no incoming email.  I just got this incident update below.  I can’t believe this issue is kicking their butts and I have no email coming in.  Incident number 44699079. MSO365 email.    By the way, somehow Microsoft sent me an email??. 

Discussion Notes

Support Staff Response
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Support. I am a member of our Advanced Technical Support team and appreciate you contacting us regarding the issue with your Office 365 address. We are actively reviewing this with Microsoft at this time. We will notify you by email with any updates or resolution for this issue
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User IV

@John-Marcy 

So the first thing I would check is if your MX record is set correct - assuming it is - then something needs to be adjust on the account / server side - as we are end users GoDaddy will have to help with that.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User IV

@John-Marcy 

So the first thing I would check is if your MX record is set correct - assuming it is - then something needs to be adjust on the account / server side - as we are end users GoDaddy will have to help with that.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post